LONGLAC – NEWS – On Tuesday, November 20, 2018 members of the Greenstone Detachment of the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) were contacted that an altercation had occurred in the Town of Longlac and there were injured person requiring medical attention.
One person was airlifted to Thunder Bay and a second person is currently in the Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre.
As a result of this investigation, the following persons have been arrested and charged under the Criminal Code.
Adam PATABON, 35-years-old, of Geraldton, Ontario
- Assault with a weapon contrary to section 267(a)
Christoper ARMSTRONG, 43-years-old, of Sudbury, Ontario
- Assault with a weapon contrary to section 267(a);
- Break and Enter a dwelling contrary to section 348(1)(a) and with
- Forcible Entry contrary to section 72(1).
Jonathon BOUCHARD, 39-years-old, of Long Lake 58, First Nation
- Fail to comply with recognizance contrary to section 145(3).
The investigation is continuing.
None of the charges have been proven in court.