THUNDER BAY – Health – COVID-19 and influenza (flu) shots are now available to the general public. Anyone six months old or older who lives, works, or studies in Ontario is eligible.
How to get vaccinated in Thunder Bay area:
- Many pharmacies are offering flu vaccines and some offer the COVID-19 vaccine. Health care providers may also provide flu and/or COVID-1
- TBDHU is also offering appointments at the vaccine clinic at the CLE grounds in Thunder Bay. Appointments can be booked through the Provincial Booking System or by calling 1-833-943-3900.
- Walk-ins for flu vaccines will be accepted for children 6 months to 2 years of age, along with their family members and guardians.
- Information about clinic hours is available on our website at TBDHU.com/vaxclinics.
How to get vaccinated in District communities:
- Check in with your health care provider or local pharmacy on COVID-19 or flu vaccine availability.
- TBDHU has also scheduled COVID-19 vaccine clinics in District communities.
For more information:
Getting both vaccines at the same time is a safe and convenient way to protect yourself and those around you from serious illness.
Anyone with questions about these vaccines can call (807) 625-5900 in Thunder Bay, or contact their local branch office.
Information on COVID-19 or flu vaccines and vaccine availability is available on our website at TBDHU.com/vaccines.