Are you looking for a natural way to raise your daily energy, enhance your potential to pack on muscle, boost your testosterone levels, or maybe you’re just curious to know if Alpha-AF can really do what it claims to?
As a man who’s tried many different natural testosterone boosters, this one had me curious to know how well it worked.
I tested the supplement, kept careful track of how it made me feel, and read over all the scientific studies that went into making Alpha-AF.
I think once you read my thoughts on the product, you’ll be eager to give it a try. I have yet to see a test booster that delivers results on par with this STEEL Supplements product!
What is Alpha-AF?
Alpha-AF is a supplement formulated to boost testosterone levels using a carefully crafted, science-backed ingredient profile. Not only does Alpha-AF elevate testosterone, but it also helps to control estrogen—maintaining a healthy hormone level critical for peak male health and fitness. It is commonly thought that in order to achieve best results, you need as little estrogen as possible. However, that is not the case: your body relies on a balance between testosterone and estrogen for optimal performance.
It’s typically used as a “post cycle therapy” supplement (though also as a standalone) to help your hormones bounce back after a cycle of DHEA precursors (such as Andros).
Alpha-AF will also boost your drive, giving you more energy for every area of your activity, in the gym, at home, even in the bedroom. It is even constructed to enhance your potential for stored fat-burning, eliminating extra fat from those “trouble areas” around your body—such as your belly, thighs, waist, and arms.
The Science Behind Alpha-AF
As you know, testosterone is the male-focused hormone that plays a role in everything from sex drive and sperm production to your mood, from bone and muscle mass to fat storage, even the fabrication of new red blood cells.
As men age, testosterone production naturally declines. So, it’s in our best interest to elevate testosterone to encourage optimal levels as we age. A healthy diet and regular strength training are both critical when it comes to enhancing your testosterone production, but supplements like Alpha-AF can give your body an edge in stabilizing healthy endocrine levels.
How does Alpha-AF do it? Nine science-backed ingredients have been blended together to produce visible results:
- Safed Musli increases serum testosterone levels, relieves stress, and even improves sperm motility and count.
- Vitamin D functions as a hormone within your body, allowing for numerous biological processes related to muscle growth, immune function, and even cognitive processes.
- Zinc enables the male body to produce testosterone and plays a role in genetic expression, protein synthesis, enzyme reactions, and muscle growth.
- Black Pepper Fruit Extract increases the absorption of nutrients and the ingredients within Alpha-AF, critical to not only your hormone levels but all internal body functions. Black Pepper Fruit Extract has also been shown to modestly enhance rates of stored body fat mobilization, as well.
- 5-Alpha-Hydroxy-Laxogenin is a plant-based compound that activates a protein known to enhance muscle-building, protecting against protein catabolism during exercise. It also helps to increase fat breakdown and reduces tissue damage caused by oxidative stress and free radicals.
- DHEA opens the door for conversion of several hormones vital for male performance, including raising the levels of free testosterone and is known to reduce the physical effects of aging.
- Bryonia Lacionosa is another plant-based compound that increases levels of testosterone, luteinizing hormone (LH), and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH).
- Magnesium is critical for several hundred bodily functions and reactions, including energy creation, protein synthesis, creation and repair of genes, and muscle movement.
- Vitamin B6 helps your body produce more hemoglobin, improves cardiovascular function, and plays a significant role in the metabolism of protein, carbohydrates, and fats. Combined with magnesium and vitamin D, this group has been shown to enhance natural testosterone production in men.
All of these ingredients work together to naturally promote higher testosterone levels and reduce estrogen activity in your body.
Side Effects of Alpha-AF
Throughout the entirety of 30 days of my Alpha-AF cycle, I did not run into any adverse or unwanted effects. Alpha-AF is quite unique, as many testosterone boosters on the market have been known to cause a wide variety of poor effects and reactions. I attribute this to the time taken to formulate Alpha-AF.
As per direction, you should start with just one capsule a day and slowly work your way up to the recommended dose of three capsules per day over time. Giving your body a chance to adjust to the ingredients’ effects, which will drastically reduce your chance of running into any adverse reactions. One thing to note: I preferred taking my Alpha-AF with food, especially when I built up to the full dose.
Should You Use Alpha-AF? My Conclusion
There are a number of other testosterone-booster supplements that promise to deliver results on par with Alpha-AF.
To ensure the most accurate review, I made certain to test other testosterone boosters from other companies, one by one and compared them to the effects of Alpha-AF.
With each supplement, I noticed visible improvements to my energy levels, drive, and muscle growth. However, none of them quite compared to the results I got from Alpha-AF. When taking Alpha-AF, I had about 20% more energy both in the gym and throughout the day, and I felt sharper and more alert.
In case it’s not perfectly clear how I feel about Alpha-AF—both on its own and compared to other testosterone boosters—I’ll close this review by unequivocally stating that I loved the results I got while taking Alpha-AF. I felt more energized, saw some noticeable gains in my weightlifting capacity, and definitely enjoyed the libido-enhancing effects.
I’ll certainly be using Alpha-AF again next time I need an increase in testosterone, either as a post-cycle therapy or standalone supplement. It’s naturally very effective, and my lack of adverse effects compared to the competition convinced me that it is definitely the best-in-class for test boosters!