SACHIGO LAKE – WEATHER – The NetNewsLedger Weather Desk has issued a Freezing Rain Warning for Sachigo Lake. Residents should prepare for mixed precipitation and changing conditions throughout Monday and into Tuesday.
Monday Weather Forecast
- Morning: Expect freezing rain mixed with ice pellets and snow, ending around noon. The morning will be mainly cloudy.
- Wind: South 20 km/h, becoming light in the late afternoon.
- High Temperature: Around +3°C, but with a wind chill factor making it feel like -7°C in the morning.
- UV Index: Low, at 1.
- Conditions: Cloudy skies with a few rain showers starting early in the evening, changing to flurries near midnight.
- Snowfall: Local accumulation of 2 to 4 cm expected.
- Wind: Southwest 20 km/h gusting to 60, becoming west 40 gusting to 60 near midnight.
- Low Temperature: Around -7°C, with a wind chill factor of -14°C overnight.
Tuesday, 21st November
- Weather: Cloudy with a 60 percent chance of flurries.
- Wind: Strong and gusty.
- High Temperature: About -4°C.
Residents are advised to exercise caution due to potentially slippery conditions on roads and walkways. The mixed precipitation and windy conditions could impact travel and outdoor activities. Stay updated with the latest weather information from NetNewsLedger.