The weather forecast for Armstrong and Whitesand First Nation, as reported by the NetNewsLedger Weather Desk, is as follows:
Monday, November 20
- Morning: A mix of sun and cloud with a chilly start. Expect a wind chill factor of minus 11°C in the morning.
- Temperature: Highs reaching around plus 4°C.
- Wind: Gentle breezes up to 15 km/h.
- UV Index: Low, at 1.
- Night: Cloud cover increases. A 60% chance of rain showers late in the evening, transitioning to light flurries after midnight.
- Overnight Temperature: A low of around zero degrees Celsius.
There is a Freezing Rain Warning for Big Trout Lake and Kasabonika First Nations issued on Sunday night.
Tuesday, November 21
- Weather: The day will feature a mix of flurries and rain showers. There is a possibility of local blowing snow, indicating windy conditions.
- Temperature: A high of around plus 1°C.
- Wind: Expect windy conditions throughout the day.
Residents and visitors in the area should prepare for a varied mix of sun, clouds, and precipitation, with fluctuating temperatures over the next couple of days. Stay tuned to NetNewsLedger for further weather updates and advisories.