August 15, 2022 – Western and Northern Ontario Weather Outlook

539
The Ring of Fire Ride is a fan favourite at CLE 2022
The Ring of Fire Ride is a fan favourite at CLE 2022

Thunder Bay – WEATHER – There is a rainfall warning in effect for Kenora – Grassy Narrows – Whitedog this morning as of 5:30 AM EDT.

Slow moving Thunderstorms are impacting the area.

In Thunder Bay congratulations are in order for the Canadian Lakehead Exhibition who completed the 2022 CLE in beautiful weather on Sunday.

Thunder Bay

It is 15 and muggy with light fog in parts of the city. Winds are from the east at 6 km/h. Humidity is 98%. The barometer is at 102.0 kPa and rising.

This morning skies are cloudy, but will be clearing by late this afternoon. Fog patches will be dissipating this morning.

High 22. Humidex 26. UV index 4 or moderate.

Tonight for your outside enjoyment skies will be clear. Low 9.

Fort Frances

It is 16 this morning as of 5:00 AM CDT in Fort Frances. Humidity is at 100%. The Barometer is at 101.8 and rising. Winds are light at 6 km/h from the south-southeast.

Monday will see a mix of sun and cloud. There will be a 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon.

High 28. Humidex 32. UV index 7 or high.

Tonight will see mainly cloudy skies with a 60 per cent chance of showers. Low 17.

Dryden and Vermilion Bay

It is 17 and there is light rain in Dryden at the airport this morning to start your week. Winds are ENE at 9 km/h. Humidity is 99%. The barometer is 101.9 and steady.

Cloudy skies with a 70 per cent chance of showers for early this morning will be changing to a 30 per cent chance of showers near noon.

There is a risk of a thunderstorm early this morning.

High 24. Humidex 29. UV index 4 or moderate.

Tonight will see mainly cloudy skies with a 30 per cent chance of showers. Low 14.

Fort Severn

Heading north it is partly cloudy as of 5:00 AM EDT in Fort Severn. Winds are 8 km/h from the southwest. Humidity is 92%. The barometer is at 102.1 kPa and steady.

Sunny skies are forecast for Monday.

High 26. Humidex 28. UV index 6 or high.

Tonight will see continued clear skies. Low 15.