KENORA – LIVING – Northwestern Ontario Student Services Consortium report that the following school bus routes will be impacted by flooding and road closures on Thursday, May 19.
- VB16, VB29, VB31 – delays are expected due to a detour around flooding on Highway 17 at Rhyner Road.
- VB33, VB34, & VB51 – some stops will be cancelled due to flooding on Highway 105 at Buller Creek and road conditions on Quibell Road.
- DR22 – all stops on Eton Rugby Road (Hwy. 605), Rugby Lake Road, Houde Road, & Stenberg Road will be cancelled due to the closure of Eton Rugby Road (Hwy. 605).
- DR21 – all stops on Berglund Road will be cancelled due to the closure of Minnitaki Road South.
- DR20 – stops on Glengoland Road will be cancelled due to flooding and road conditions.
- KN13, KN15, & KN88 – all stops north of the Kenora By-pass (Hwy. 17A) will be cancelled due to flooding and road closures.
- RL6 – stops on Dupont Drive and Young Street east of Chelsea Street will be cancelled due to conditions on Young Street.
- SL51 – stops on Sturgeon River Road from Sturgeon Meadows Road to Highway 72 will be cancelled due to road closure.
- SL54 will be running approximately 50 minutes late on Thursday, May 19 (AM & PM) due to driver shortage.