RED LAKE – BUSINESS – PREMIER GOLD MINES LIMITED (“Premier” or “The Company”) (TSX:PG) is pleased to confirm that it has filed a technical report (“Report”) prepared for the Hasaga Project in accordance with Canadian Securities Administrators’ National Instrument 43-101. The Report may be found on the Company website or under the Company’s profile at www.sedar.com.
Highlights of the Hasaga mineral resource estimate include:
- Total Indicated Mineral Resources of 1,123,900 ounces of gold
- Total Inferred Mineral Resources of 630,500 ounces of gold
- Central Zone Mineral Resources of 803,900 ounces of gold Indicated, and 583,000 ounces Inferred
- Resources restricted to having open-pit potential only; underground potential untested
- Mineral Resources constrained by property boundary and within an optimized pit shell
The independent report, dated February 24, 2017 (effective date December 30, 2016), entitled “National Instrument 43-101 Technical Report: Hasaga Project, Red Lake Mining District, Ontario, Canada” was completed by MRB & Associates, Geological Consultants, and provides detail to the disclosure contained in the Company’s news release issued on January 11, 2017. Qualified persons for the report include Vincent Jourdain (Ph.D., P.Eng.), John Langton (M.Sc., P.Geo.) and Abderrazak Ladidi (P.Geo.).
Stephen McGibbon (P. Geo.), is responsible for the information contained in this press release, and is a Qualified Person within the meaning of National Instrument 43-101.
Premier Gold Mines Limited is one of North America’s leading exploration companies with a high-quality pipeline of projects focused in proven, safe and accessible mining jurisdictions in Canada and the United States that includes world class gold mining districts such as Red Lake and Geraldton in Ontario and the Eureka-Battle Mountain Trend in Nevada.