THUNDER BAY – CRIME NEWS – Thunder Bay Police report that on May 6th 2015, detectives with the Thunder Bay Police Service Drug Unit and the Guns and Gangs Unit executed two separate CDSA search warrants at a North side private residence and hotel.
This effort resulted in drug arrests and seizure of significant amounts of illegal drugs.
These warrants were the result of ongoing investigations into the illegal high level narcotics trafficking of various prescription opiates.
The following narcotics were seized.
(1) 59- 3mg Hydromorphone pills (street value $590.00)
(2) 387- 30mg Hydromorphone pills (street value $38,700.00)
(3) 11 Fentanyl patches (street value $4,400.00)
(4) 210 Percocet’s (Oxycodone0 (street value $2,100.00)
(5) 120- 80mg green oxycodone pills (street value $12,000.00)
(6) 40-80mg apo-ocd, Oxycodone (street value $4,800.00)
The total value of the narcotics is $62,590.00. Along with this $8,485.00 dollars was seized.
Brian Daniel FRANCIS 26 years old of BRAMPTON Ontario
Chris-Anthony RUDDOCK 22 years old of VAUGHN Ontario
Angelo Damiano ROEFARO 42 years old of ABBOTSFORD British Columbia
All three males face three separate charges of trafficking various narcotics as well as a charge of possession of property obtained by crime over $5,000.00. Mr. ROEFARO is facing a fourth separate charge of carrying a concealed weapon. All have been remanded and are in custody.
A 27 year old Thunder Bay man was also charged with narcotics possession and breach of probation he was released at the scene with a future court date.