“Love is all you need” is the mantra of the Sandals resorts I toured this September. A full week to experience the “luxury included” amenities Sandals affords the guests of their resorts. With seven main resorts in Jamaica alone, and a few demographic specific resorts, we were infused with Sandals exclusive attention to our group.
Personal touches in the room aside, the real attraction to any destination resort is everything else. What to see, what to do, how to live. With so much to show you, I will be unpacking the entire experience week by week to zero in on each area with video clips and photo’s.
First up is Grand Pineapple Beach Resort in Negril.
Authentically Caribbean. Laid-back. Intimate. Simply Charming. Grand Pineapple Beach Resorts is a place where simple pleasures of island life are endless … the gentle breeze, the warming sun and the soothing turquoise sea. And the enjoyment of an all-inclusive vacation is unlimited … delicious meals, refreshing drinks and exciting adventures.
Grand Pineapple Beach Negril is located on the westernmost tip of Jamaica, set right on the world famous Seven-Mile Beach and boasts the most spectacular sunsets you will ever witness. Defined as an intimate resort featuring vividly-hued Caribbean architecture, warm hospitality and swaying palm trees, this resort is truly the perfect place to leave your cares behind. This beach destination is known for its vibrant culture, upbeat Reggae music and laid-back “no problem mon” attitude. Negril presents a beach getaway like no other. Spend your day soaking up the warm sun and cooling off in the Caribbean Sea, playing beach volleyball with family and friends, or losing all track of time with a special someone. Every inch of Grand Pineapple Beach Negril invites you to submerge yourself completely in the soul of the tropics and experience the very essence of Jamaica.
Resort at a glance:
- 65 cottage style beachside or garden side rooms with air-conditioning, safe-deposit box, cable TV, coffee maker, and clock radio.
- Sits on 250ft of white sand along Negril’s famous Seven-Mile Beach.
- Walking distance to shopping, craft market and Negril Town.
- A freshwater pool tucked in the privacy of the gardens.
- Dining: The Orchid Terrace Restaurant located beachside.
- Bars: Unlimited drinks and evening entertainment.
- Water Sports: Kayaking, windsurfing, Sunfish sailing, and aqua cycles.
- Land sports: Lawn chess, beach volleyball, table tennis and napping in a garden hammock (considered a land sport in Negril).
- Optional Services: Gift shop purchases, babysitting, massages, laundry, internet, and island tours.
- Accommodations: Granting beautiful views of the ocean or set among lush, tropical gardens, all accommodations feature Caribbean inspired decor, cable TV, in-room safe, air-conditions and king, double or queen size beds.
- All Meals: Savour delectable flavours and hearty international cuisines for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks.
- Unlimited Drinks: Always on the house, enjoy unlimited alcoholic beverages, soft drinks, and wine by the glass with dinner.
- Land and Water Sports: Celebrate the sun, and endless land and water sports. Go sailing, kayaking, play a game of beach volleyball, or just lunge around and soak in the sun’s rays.
- Entertainment: Reggae rhythms and calypso beats – or local flavored entertainment immerses you in the pulse of the Caribbean.
- Tips & Gratuities: With all tips and gratuities already taken care of, you can just relax and enjoy your Caribbean getaway.
Choosing your vacation destination experience will be half the fun. Once you decide what is truly important to you, everything else will fall into place. I would be honoured to help you sort through the vacation opportunities.
In the weeks to come, I will be showing you several other destination Sandals resorts in Jamaica. They truly have the best accommodations available for every lifestyle.
You can reach me by simply going to one of the following links. Thank you for travelling with me.