Good day to everyone in Fort Frances and Nigigoonsiminikaaning First Nation! Here’s the latest update on your weather conditions:
Monday Weather Forecast
- Morning: It’s mainly sunny, but get ready for increasing cloudiness as the day progresses.
- Afternoon: There’s a 60% chance of showers later in the day, so keep an umbrella handy.
- Wind: Winds will pick up around noon, blowing south at about 20 km/h.
- High Temperature: The day’s high is expected to be 6°C, but it felt like a chilly -6°C this morning.
- UV Index: It remains low at 1.
- Conditions: Evening rain showers are expected to end after midnight, but the skies will remain cloudy with a 60% chance of either flurries or more rain showers.
- Wind: Winds will shift, starting south at 20 km/h and then changing to northwest, increasing to 30 km/h and gusting up to 50 km/h around midnight.
- Low Temperature: Temperatures will drop to around 0°C.
Tuesday, 21st November
- Weather: The day will be mainly cloudy with a 60% chance of flurries in the morning and early afternoon, but you can look forward to some clearing later in the day.
- Wind: Expect northwest winds at 30 km/h, gusting up to 50 km/h.
- Temperature: A notable drop to -3°C is forecasted for the afternoon.
- Wind Chill: The wind chill will make it feel as cold as -10°C in the afternoon.
- UV Index: The UV index remains at a low level of 1.
Stay warm and prepared for these changes, and keep an eye on the NetNewsLedger for more weather updates. Stay safe out there!