Good morning, folks in Dryden and Vermilion Bay! Here’s the latest on your weather situation for today:
Monday Weather Forecast
- Morning: It’s a chilly start at 0°C, but with mainly sunny skies.
- Afternoon: Clouds will increase around noon, and there’s a 60% chance of showers later in the day.
- Wind: Expect a south wind starting at 20 km/h and gusting up to 40 km/h.
- High Temperature: The mercury will rise to a modest 4°C, but a morning wind chill of -7°C means you’ll need to bundle up early on.
- UV Index: It remains low at 1.
- Conditions: The evening will see rain showers ending after midnight, but the clouds persist with a 60% chance of either flurries or more rain showers.
- Wind: Winds will shift, starting from the south at 20 km/h, then changing to northwest at 20 km/h, gusting up to 40 km/h late in the evening.
- Low Temperature: The temperature will drop to -1°C.
Tuesday, 21st November
- Weather: The day starts cloudy with a 60% chance of morning and early afternoon flurries, but expect some clearing late in the afternoon.
- Wind: Westerly winds at 20 km/h, gusting to 40 km/h.
- Temperature: A drop to -4°C in the morning, then holding steady.
- Wind Chill: It could feel as cold as -11°C in the afternoon.
- UV Index: Stays low at 1.
Remember to adjust your clothing and travel plans according to the changing weather conditions, especially with the potential for icy surfaces. Stay tuned to the NetNewsLedger Weather Desk for more weather updates and stay safe!