Disturbing Allegations Against Hockey Coach Uncovered – Charges Laid
In October 2023, the Winnipeg Police Service’s Sex Crimes Unit began investigating a case involving an adult hockey coach and a player, spanning 2019 to 2021.
Background of the Case
- Accused: Madison Biluk, 28, former coach in Hockey Manitoba (2018-2023)
- Allegations: Forged a sexually exploitative relationship with a teenage player
- Method: Alleged grooming and abuse, continuing beyond the player’s hockey involvement
Charges Laid Against Biluk
Madison Biluk faces 15 charges, including:
- Sexual Assault
- Sexual Exploitation
- Various forms of Luring
- Distribution of Sexually Explicit Material
- Possession of Child Pornography
- Assault with a Weapon
Release and Ongoing Investigation
Biluk has been released under Crown-authorized conditions. The investigation continues, with the Sex Crimes Unit appealing for information (204-986-6245).
Victim Support and Collaboration
Resources for victims:
- WPS Victim Services: 204-986-6350
- Klinic Sexual Assault Crisis Line: 204-786-8631
Hockey Winnipeg, Hockey Manitoba, and Hockey Canada are cooperating with the investigation.