Temperatures to Remain Sub-Zero Throughout, with Moderate Winds
Wasaho Cree Nation can expect a partly sunny day with a slight chance of flurries and fog in the early hours, leading to a mostly clear night and a cloudy following day.
- Sky: Morning flurries with a 30% likelihood, diminishing as the day progresses.
- Fog: Morning fog patches are expected to clear.
- Wind: Gentle breezes up to 15 km/h.
- High: The temperature will hover around -4°C.
- Wind Chill: A brisk morning with a chill factor of -13°C, becoming slightly milder at -8°C in the afternoon.
- UV Index: Low at 1, minimal sun protection required.
- Insulating Layers: Essential to combat the chilly wind chills.
- Headgear and Gloves: Advisable for additional warmth, especially in the morning.
- Sunglasses: For the periods of sun amidst the clouds and after the fog clears.
- Sky: Partly cloudy skies expected.
- Wind: Winds will pick up, coming from the south at 20 km/h.
- Low: Dropping to -9°C.
- Wind Chill: Evening chills will make it feel like -10°C, worsening to -17°C overnight.
Looking Ahead – Wednesday, 8 Nov:
- Sky: A day that will start with sun and clouds, turning cloudier in the afternoon.
- Wind: Continuous south winds at 20 km/h, with gusts up to 40 km/h.
- High: A slight rise to -2°C.
- Wind Chill: Morning chill feels like -14°C, with the afternoon at a -8°C perceived temperature.
In Wasaho Cree Nation, residents should anticipate a cold day with minimal sun and persistent cloud coverage. Early morning flurries and fog will give way to clearer skies, but temperatures will remain cold, especially considering the wind chill effect. Appropriate winter attire will be important for comfort, especially in the evening as temperatures drop further and winds increase.