Temperatures to Hover Around Freezing, with Brisk Southeast Winds
Kenora is experiencing a mostly cloudy day with expected snowfall in the evening, followed by potential showers or drizzle the next day.
- Sky: Predominantly cloudy conditions.
- Wind: Winds are picking up from the southeast at 20 km/h, with gusts reaching 40 km/h.
- High: Temperatures will peak at the freezing mark.
- Wind Chill: Morning wind chill effect making it feel like -12°C.
- UV Index: Low exposure at level 1.
- Warm Outerwear: Necessary to counteract the cold wind chill.
- Footwear: Boots suitable for potential evening snowfall.
- Layering: Advisable to adjust to varying indoor and outdoor temperatures.
- Sky: Cloudy with expected snowfall starting early evening.
- Snow: Predicted accumulation of 5 cm, likely impacting travel conditions.
- Temperature: Steady around +1°C, slightly above freezing.
- Wind: Ongoing southeast winds at 20 km/h, gusting to 40 km/h.
Looking Ahead – Wednesday, 8 Nov:
- Sky: Cloudy with a 60% chance of showers or drizzle.
- Wind: Transitioning from south to west at 20 km/h, gusts up to 40 km/h can be expected.
- High: A mild high of +3°C.
Residents of Kenora should prepare for a cloudy day with a significant chance of evening snowfall, which may impact evening activities and travel. With temperatures hovering around freezing, there’s potential for icy conditions. Looking forward, the mix of cloud and potential precipitation continues into Wednesday, with a slight temperature increase that may result in showers or drizzle. Adapting to changing conditions with appropriate attire and cautious travel planning is advisable.