Residents Urged to Exercise Caution Due to Snow Accumulations and Reduced Visibility
Whitesand and Armstrong are currently under a snowfall warning with heavy snowfall expected to conclude by this afternoon. Residents should be prepared for near 15 cm of snow accumulation and potential visibility issues.
- Snowfall: Accumulations approaching 15 cm.
- Visibility: May be significantly reduced in areas of heavy snow.
- Travel: Potential difficulties in travel due to rapidly accumulating snow.
- Current Conditions: Heavy snowfall ongoing.
- Ending: Expected to taper to light snow or flurries and conclude by this afternoon.
- Travel: Non-essential travel should be limited until conditions improve.
- Visibility: Be alert for reduced visibility and exercise caution if you must drive.
- Preparation: Ensure you have necessary supplies and your home is prepared for the cold.
- Insulated Outerwear: A heavy coat to protect from snow and wind.
- Waterproof Boots: Essential for wet and snowy conditions.
- Layers: Wear multiple layers to maintain body heat.
- Head and Hand Protection: A hat and gloves are a must in these conditions.
The snowfall warning indicates significant weather impacts for the regions of Whitesand and Armstrong. The heavy snowfall is expected to end by this afternoon, but the aftermath could still affect travel and visibility. Residents should monitor updates and heed any advice from local authorities while making necessary preparations to stay warm and safe.