DRYDEN – LIVING – The following bus routes will be impacted by flooding and road closures on Monday, June 6.
- KN13 stops on Coker Road and Austin Lake Road north of School Road will be cancelled due to road closures.
- KN15 stops on Beggs Road, School Road, and Essex Road north of Hooterville Trail will be cancelled due to road closures.
- VB33, VB34, & VB51 – stops on Highway 105, Highway 609, Quibell Road, and Blue Lake Loop Road will be cancelled due to road conditions and road closures.
- DR22 – all stops on Eton Rugby Road (Hwy. 605) north of Stenberg Road, including Rugby Lake Road, Houde Road, and Haukness Road will be cancelled due to the closure of Eton Rugby Road.
- DR21 – all stops on Berglund Road will be cancelled due to the closure of Minnitaki Road South.
- DR20 – stops on Glengoland Road will be cancelled due to flooding and road conditions.
- SL51 – stops on Sturgeon River Road between Sturgeon Meadows Road and Highway 72 will be cancelled due to road closure.