October 7, 2020 – Western and Northern Ontario Weather Outlook

500
Weather

THUNDER BAY – Welcome to your October 7th Weather update for Western and Northern Ontario.

For the City of Thunder Bay for Wednesday, Environment Canada forecasts s mix of sun and cloud. There is a 30 percent chance of showers early this morning. Winds will become west 20 km/h this morning. Wednesday’s high +13.

For tonight, expect mainly cloudy conditions with a 60 percent chance of showers. Winds will be northwest 20 km/h after midnight. The overnight low plus 3.

Heading into Thursday, the weather service says to expect mainly sunny skies, with winds northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. Thursday’s high +13.

For Marten Falls / Ogoki Post the weather service says, a mix of sun and cloud is in the forecast. Winds of up to 15 km/h are expected. Wednesday will see a high of +5. The wind chill however will make it feel like -5c this morning.

For tonight skies will be mainly cloudy. There is a 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. The low is forecast to be minus 1.

Heading into Thursday, there are more cloudy conditions with a 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Winds becoming northwest 20 km/h in the morning. The high is forecast to be 3c.

Kenora

The weather service says Kenora will see mainly cloudy skies today with a 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers this morning. Winds will become northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. Wednesday’s high 11c. UV

For tonight, more clouds with a 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Clearing skies overnight will see cooler conditions. Fog patches are forecast to develop after midnight. The overnight low plus 2.

A little better for Thursday with a mix of sun and cloud in the forecast. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. A high of 12c.