THUNDER BAY – Environment Canada has issued updates to the Weather situation across Northern Ontario.
- Pikangikum – Poplar Hill – MacDowell
- Sandy Lake – Weagamow Lake – Deer Lake
Special Weather Statement:
- Summer Beaver – Wunnummin Lake – Kingfisher Lake
Wind warning in effect for:
- Sault Ste. Marie – St. Joseph Island
- Searchmont – Montreal River Harbour – Batchawana Bay
Very strong wind gusts that may cause damage are expected or occurring.
Damaging southwesterly winds near 90 kilometres per hour are expected over the next few hours as a cold front moves across the region. Possible impacts could be power outages.
High winds may toss loose objects or cause tree branches to break. Be prepared to adjust your driving with changing road conditions due to high winds.