KENORA – WEATHER – Environment Canada has continued the weather warning for the Kenora region into Friday morning. The weather service is calling for more rain for today with 20-30 cm of rain in the forecast. However, the call is for the rain to shift to snow flurries for later in the evening.
In addition to the Kenora region, the rainfall warning is also in effect for the Red Lake region and areas to the north along the Ontario Manitoba provincial boundary.
Rainfall warning in effect for:
- Kenora – Grassy Narrows – Whitedog
- Sioux Narrows – Nestor Falls – Morson
- Ear Falls – Perrault Falls – Western Lac Seul
- Red Lake – Woodland Caribou Park
- Pikangikum – Poplar Hill – MacDowell