Sault Ste. Marie Weather Report: Sunny Skies with a Chance of Showers

4820
Weather Outlook Pine Trees and Blue Sky

Today’s Weather Forecast

Current Conditions in Sault Ste. Marie

As of 6:00 AM EDT on Monday, June 24, 2024, the weather at Sault Ste. Marie Airport is mainly sunny with a temperature of 12.0°C. The barometric pressure is 101.3 kPa and rising, indicating stable weather conditions. Humidity is high at 95%, with a dew point of 11.2°C. Winds are light, coming from the west-northwest at 3 km/h. Visibility is excellent at 24 kilometers.

Today’s Forecast

Sault Ste. Marie will experience a mix of sun and cloud early this morning, becoming sunny as the day progresses. The high will be a warm 27°C, with a humidex of 32 making it feel hotter. The UV index is 8, which is very high, so be sure to apply sunscreen if you’re planning to be outdoors. Tonight will start clear, but increasing cloudiness is expected before morning, bringing a 60% chance of showers and a risk of thunderstorms. The low will be 14°C.

Weather for the Next Few Days

Tuesday, June 25: The day will be mainly cloudy with a 60% chance of showers in the morning and early afternoon, along with a risk of thunderstorms. The high will be 24°C, with a humidex of 27. The UV index will be high at 6. The night will have cloudy periods with a 40% chance of showers and a low of 13°C.

Wednesday, June 26: Expect a cloudy day with a 40% chance of showers and a high of 16°C. The night will be clear with a low of 7°C.

Historical Weather Data

On this date in Sault Ste. Marie, the historical high was 30.0°C, and the record low was 4.5°C.

Wardrobe Suggestions

With temperatures rising to 27°C and a humidex of 32, light and breathable clothing is recommended for the day. Sunscreen is essential due to the very high UV index, and consider wearing a hat and sunglasses for additional protection. A light jacket or sweater might be useful in the evening as temperatures cool down and the chance of showers increases.

Fun Weather Fact

Did you know that Sault Ste. Marie is known for its beautiful fall foliage? The region’s abundant hardwood forests create a stunning display of colors each autumn, attracting visitors from all over.

Previous articleToronto Weather Report: Sunshine with a Slight Chance of Showers
Next articleGreater Sudbury Weather Report: Sunny Day with Clear Skies Ahead