Cloudy Skies and Showers Expected for Wawa

810
Weather Outlook Bullrushes

Current Conditions

As of 6:00 AM EDT on Monday, June 17, 2024, Wawa is experiencing cool temperatures with high humidity.

Observed at Wawa Airport:

  • Temperature: 13.9°C
  • Condition: Not observed
  • Wind: SSE at 11 km/h
  • Barometric Pressure: 100.8 kPa
  • Humidity: 96%
  • Dew Point: 13.3°C

Today’s Weather Forecast

Wawa will see mainly cloudy conditions today with a chance of showers and potential thunderstorms. Morning fog patches will dissipate near noon.

  • Weather: Mainly cloudy with a 30% chance of showers this morning and a 70% chance of showers late this afternoon. There is a risk of thunderstorms.
  • High Temperature: 21°C
  • Humidex: 26
  • UV Index: 9 (Very High)

Tonight’s Weather

  • Weather: Cloudy with a 70% chance of showers and a risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches will develop in the evening.
  • Low Temperature: 13°C

Tomorrow’s Weather Forecast (Tuesday, June 18)

Expect a mix of sun and cloud with a continued chance of showers and potential thunderstorms.

  • Weather: A mix of sun and cloud with a 40% chance of showers and a risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches dissipating in the morning.
  • Wind: Becoming south at 20 km/h, gusting to 40 km/h near noon.
  • High Temperature: 26°C
  • Humidex: 34
  • UV Index: 9 (Very High)
  • Night: Cloudy periods with a 60% chance of showers.
  • Low Temperature: 16°C

Midweek Weather (Wednesday, June 19)

Cloudy conditions with a higher chance of showers are expected.

  • Weather: Cloudy with a 60% chance of showers.
  • High Temperature: 24°C
  • Night: Cloudy.
  • Low Temperature: 12°C

Safety and Precautions

Travelers and residents should be prepared for rapidly changing weather conditions, including showers and potential thunderstorms. Fog patches can reduce visibility, especially in the evening and early morning hours.

Wardrobe Suggestions

  • Today: Dress in layers with a waterproof jacket for the chance of showers. Keep an umbrella handy.
  • Tonight: Wear warm clothing and be prepared for rain. Ensure visibility when driving through fog patches.
  • Tomorrow: Light, breathable clothing is recommended for the humid conditions. Carry a jacket or umbrella for potential rain.

Weather Trivia for Wawa

Did you know? Wawa, located near Lake Superior, often experiences variable weather conditions due to the lake’s influence. This can lead to sudden changes in temperature and precipitation, making the weather quite unpredictable.

Previous articleHeat Warning Issued for Greater Sudbury
Next articleElect Dan Helmer: A Proven Leader for Virginia