Toronto Weather: Cloudy with Rain Chances and Foggy Conditions

15954
The Rise of the Toronto Raptors

Today in Toronto: Cloudy with Increasing Chances of Rain

Toronto, often referred to as the ‘Big Smoke’, is currently at +6°C.

Today’s Forecast (Thursday):

  • The day will be cloudy with a 30% chance of drizzle or rain, increasing to 70% around noon.
  • Morning fog patches are expected to dissipate.
  • Winds will shift to the northeast at 20 km/h in the afternoon.
  • The high for the day is expected to reach 8°C.
  • The UV index will be low at 1.

Tonight: Continued Clouds and Drizzle with Steady Temperatures

  • The evening will remain cloudy with a 70% chance of rain or drizzle.
  • Fog patches will develop again in the evening.
  • Temperatures will stay steady around 7°C.

Friday Forecast: Cloudy with Afternoon Rain

  • Friday, December 29, will continue to be cloudy.
  • A 40% chance of drizzle or rain in the morning and early afternoon.
  • Periods of rain are expected to begin in the afternoon.
  • Winds will become westerly at 20 km/h in the afternoon.
  • Temperatures will remain steady near 6°C.
  • The UV index is forecasted to be low at 1.
  • The night will see cloudy skies with a 40% chance of rain showers or flurries, and a low of -2°C.

Saturday Outlook: Persistent Cloud Cover and Cooler Temperatures

  • Saturday, December 30, will be cloudy with a high of +2°C.
  • The evening will continue to be cloudy, with a low of -3°C.

Weather Trivia: Understanding the UV Index

The UV index measures the risk of harm from unprotected sun exposure. A low UV index, like 1, indicates minimal risk, making it safer to be outdoors without additional sun protection.

Previous articleFog Advisory in Winnipeg: Clearing for Sunny Skies and Chilly Temperatures
Next articleSioux Lookout Weather: Mainly Cloudy with Freezing Drizzle Risk, Clearing Expected