THUNDER BAY – LIVING – Looking forward to a busy end of the week. There is lots happening in Thunder Bay over the next couple of days.
On December 1st (Friday Night) the CP Holiday Train will arrive in Thunder Bay at an estimated time of 8:45 at the CP Station at 440 Syndicate Avenue. This year the musical guest is Anyway Gang.
Then on December 2nd, Saturday night the Parade of Lights will make its way down The Harbour Expressway and Memorial Avenue starting at about 7:00 pm. Bundle up and enjoy this one with the family.
Get CRAFTY this weekend with another of the Pop-up Markets at The Hub on Victoria Avenue in the heart of good old F-Dub!
- Lakehead University hosts the Thunder Bay and Area Indigenous Virtual Market, offering a unique opportunity to explore and support indigenous artisans virtually.
- At 3:00 pm, for those interested in nature, the Northern Nature Trading event at the Mary J.L. Black Branch of the Thunder Bay Public Library provides a platform for trading natural items.
- At 5:00 pm, the Northwestern Ontario Innovation Centre at 2400 Nipigon Road is hosting “Meet the Funders,” offering valuable insights for aspiring entrepreneurs.
- At 7:00 pm, the Paramount Theatre at 206 Park Avenue presents “The Prom,” combining entertainment with social commentary.
- At 7:00 pm, music enthusiasts have multiple options, including Open Mic Night at Lakehead Beer Co. (101 Music Street, Thunder Bay), Open Mic Stand Up Comedy at Wild Thyme on Cumberland Street South, and a performance by Monowhales with Sam Louis at Cinema 5 Skatepark on Cumberland Street North off Villa Street.
- At 7:00 pm, Atmos on Red River Road invites music lovers to OPEN DECKS, providing a platform for aspiring DJs.
- At 7:00 pm, Royal Canadian Legion Branch 5 on 229 Van Norman Street hosts a Karaoke Party, offering a lively atmosphere for singing enthusiasts.
- At 7:00 pm, the Barra MacNeils Christmas Concert takes the stage at Thunder Bay Community Auditorium.
- At 7:30 pm, for those preferring virtual experiences, Cambrian Players presents “A Christmas Carol” in both virtual and studio formats. 818 Spring Street in Thunder Bay.
- At 8:00 pm, Atmos on Red River Road continues to entertain with OPEN DECKS, followed by a performance by Jason Allen.
- At 8:00 pm, Karaoke enthusiasts can join Jesse Horricks at Polish Combatants Hall on 209 Cumberland Street North, or head to Wayland Bar & Grill in Westfort and Norteños Cantina on Red River Road for more karaoke options at 8:00 pm and 9:00 pm, respectively.