Sachigo Lake will experience a frosty start with sunny conditions improving slightly throughout the day before cloudiness sets in by nightfall.
- Sky: A sunny morning with fog patches clearing out.
- Wind: Winds shifting to the south at 20 km/h, gusting up to 40 km/h.
- High: The mercury will rise to -3°C.
- Wind Chill: It feels significantly colder with a morning wind chill at -21°C, easing to -9°C in the afternoon.
- UV Index: Low at 1, indicating minimal risk from the sun’s rays.
- Heavy Coat and Layers: Necessary for the bitter cold, especially in the morning..
- Wind-Resistant Clothing: Given the gusty conditions, attire that blocks wind is recommended.
- Cloud Cover: Clouds will roll in, leading to a mostly cloudy night.
- Wind: South winds persisting at 30 km/h, with gusts potentially reaching 50 km/h.
- Low: A less cold but still chilly -6°C.
- Wind Chill: The evening will feel like -13°C, so keep warm if venturing outside.
Looking Ahead – Wednesday, 8 Nov:
- Sky: Overcast with a 40% chance of flurries after noon.
- Wind: Southeast winds at 20 km/h, gusting to 40 km/h, expected to calm by the afternoon.
- High: Temperatures will peak at 0°C, a slight improvement.
- Wind Chill: The morning will continue to feel cold at -13°C, improving later.
Sachigo Lake’s forecast suggests a day that starts with clear skies and cold conditions, then sees a rise in temperature, but not enough to shed the winter gear. The south winds will bring some relief but also usher in more clouds by evening. Residents should stay prepared for a mix of weather conditions, with fluctuating wind chills making outdoor activities variable in comfort.