Vermilion Bay and Dryden – WEATHER – Grab that rain coat or umbrella for later today, you will likely need it.
- Temperature: +2°C at the Dryden Airport at 6:00 am CDT.
- The morning will start off with mainly sunny conditions, but expect the skies to gradually fill up with clouds.
- Morning: Increasing cloudiness as the day progresses.
- Afternoon: Showers will start to roll in. The wind will shift direction, becoming southeastward and accelerating to 20 km/h later in the day. The daytime high will be around 11°C. UV index is on the lower side at 2.
- Rain showers will wind down and end before dawn. After which, expect overcast skies.
- Winds will transition to come from the west at 20 km/h later in the evening.
- Temperatures will cool down to an overnight low of 6°C.
Saturday, 21st Oct:
- The day will be dominated by overcast skies, so don’t expect much sunshine.
- Winds will start from the northwest at 20 km/h but will lighten up and become calmer early in the morning.
- Daytime temperatures will peak at 9°C.
Residents of Vermilion Bay and Dryden should keep an umbrella handy for the afternoon showers and perhaps a light jacket for the cooler temperatures in the evening. Stay dry and take care!