E-Commerce Online Marketing is a powerful tool that can exponentially increase your revenue by opening new pathways for you to attract customers at a rate your business has not seen before. However, it is by no means as simple as buying ads on Facebook and hoping for the best.
The difference between money well spent and pouring your cash down the drain has to do with a myriad of factors that you have to consider in order to implement a solid and effective online advertising strategy for your online business. These variables are often simply too many for small or medium size firms to spend time and resources on learning about them, and even on many occasions even big companies prefer to leave it to the experts.
But, if you’re an up-and-coming or a consolidated e-commerce brand, what are the keys for choosing a partner with the expertise and good practices necessary to take you to the end zone in terms of your online ad strategy?, some of the most important are:
- The experience the agency has on working with your type of business (in this case, e-commerce brands) and your niche (whatever type of products or services you offer).
- What guarantees can the agency offer in terms of results?
- What areas of your business or what parts of your funneling process can benefit from the help of an e-commerce digital agency. What are the specific services you need and if the agency is specialized in providing them.
- How they communicate from the beginning. How proactive, clear, efficient and transparent is their communication about what they are doing on your behalf, how they’re doing and how it is benefiting you.
- How proactive are their actions and how integrated they are within a strategy set up by the agency itself. How innovative this strategy is.
- How well can they integrate within your processes and how compatible they are with your work culture.
- How well do they understand your brand, your current goals and your target clientele.
- And, of course, what’s the cost of their services and if it is worth it, according to their contribution.
With these questions in mind, we have analyzed some of the most competitive agencies in 2022 to see how well they perform in each of these aspects.
Nu Reach Media
This Canadian agency, founded by Jordan Bazouzi, specializes in e-commerce brands of every niche, helping them escalate through a solid online advertising strategy.
They believe in moving the needle down on what matters for e-commerce companies to grow with a results approach based on data. This helps them set up a solid foundation on which to innovate constantly and proactively, always generating new strategies to optimize brand recognition and trust, product interest, and conversion, all along the funnel.
Nu Reach Media is characterized by going deep, instead of spreading out. They start deploying and optimizing campaigns in the most relevant platforms to better measure every campaign’s performance and get the most out of every one, using their clients’ budget in the most efficient way and increasing their ROI. After that, they strategically add more campaigns based on the data and results obtained.
- Social Media Marketing
- Email and SMS Marketing
- Content Creation
- Website design
Nuanced Media is a Full-Service E-commerce Marketing Agency specialized on Amazon Brands. They help brands launch and/or scale on Amazon. They are proud of their process focused on escalating their clients’ sales by increasing conversion rates while using their budgets more efficiently. Some of their services include:
- Amazon marketing and consulting
- Branding services
- Website design and optimization
- Media buying
- Social media promotions.
Evestar agency provides services for e-commerce brands. They first focus on their clients’ business metrics to determine if they are ready for scaling. After that, they deploy a marketing strategy across multiple platforms with campaigns spread out on most of the relevant social media sites, as well as email. Some of their services include:
- Email Marketing
- Influencer Marketing
- Ad Creative
Nu Reach Media, the online advertising agency that best tailors to the needs of e-commerce brands
Nu Reach Media’s focus on e-commerce brands differentiates them from most digital marketing agencies, which offer a multitude of services that do not necessarily meet the needs of this type of business, or perhaps are too specific to a particular e-commerce platform.
While other agencies spread out across a multitude of services or social networks, Jordan Bazouzi’s agency specializes in the things that are most determinant for e-commerce brands to grow, and the channels that are most advantageous to them, making a much more efficient use of their clients’ budget and providing the best value for their money.
Also, their philosophy of basing their strategy and decisions on indicators, and their ongoing data-recollection sets them apart from most of their competitors and gives them the confidence to innovate with calculated decisions.