THUNDER BAY – COVID-19 Update – Thunder Bay District Health Unit (TBDHU), and Southbridge Care Homes confirm that the COVID-19 outbreak previously declared at Southbridge Roseview (Cheshire and Renaissance Unit) in Thunder Bay, is now considered a facility wide outbreak.
TBDHU has initiated a thorough assessment of the situation.
If you have symptoms or have tested positive for COVID-19
If you have symptoms of COVID-19, assume that you may have the virus and may be contagious.
- fever or chills
- shortness of breath
- decreased or loss of taste or smell
- two or more of:
- runny nose or nasal congestion
- extreme fatigue
- sore throat
- muscle aches or joint pain
- gastrointestinal symptoms (such as vomiting or diarrhea)
If you have these symptoms, you must isolate:
- for at least five days if you are:
- fully vaccinated
- under 12 years of age
- for at least 10 days if you are:
- over the age of 12 and not fully vaccinated
- live in a highest risk setting