TORONTO – POLITICS – Doug Ford, Leader of the Ontario PC party, unveiled his campaign bus, the “Yes Express”. The PC Party has 67 seats in the Ontario Legislature.
Over the coming weeks, the Ontario PC leader, Premier Ford will travel on the “Yes Express” across the province to meet with voters and share his plan for building Ontario:
- Rebuilding the economy with better jobs and bigger paycheques;
- Building highways and key infrastructure, including finally building Highway 413 and the Bradford Bypass;
- Working for workers by getting more people into the skilled trades;
- Keeping costs down by cutting the gas tax and scrapping licence plate sticker fees; and,
- A plan to stay open by investing in new hospitals, shoring up domestic production of PPE and hiring more nurses, doctors and personal support workers.
The Ontario PC party is also pleased to announce that Amin Massoudi will be stepping away from his role as Principal Secretary in the Premier’s Office to serve as Chair of the 2022 provincial election campaign.
Working with the campaign manager and senior leadership team, Mr. Massoudi will help oversee campaign operations and provide strategic advice and communications support to the Leader, Doug Ford, to ensure the PC party continues to get it done for the people of Ontario.