October 1, 2021 – Western and Northern Ontario Weather Outlook

842
800px Dryden Ontario
Dryden Ontario

Thunder Bay – Weather – Its October. Does it seem to you like the days are sliding by faster and faster?

Something to start your day off… an update…. not weather related. Coffee prices are headed up.

Thunder Bay Outlook

For Thunder Bay for Friday, expect increasing cloudiness. There will be a few showers beginning late in the morning this along with the risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High for the day will be 22 with the Humidex at a balmy 26. No risk of a major sunburn thought as the UV index will be 2 or low.

A few showers in the evening that will be ending near midnight then cloudy skies with a 40 per cent chance of showers. There is a risk of a thunderstorm in the evening. Low overnight of 14.

Fort Frances Outlook

A cloudy and damp Friday in Fort Frances is in the forecast. There is a 70 per cent chance of showers changing to a 30 per cent chance of showers in the afternoon. High for the day of 21 however with the Humidex it will feel like 27. The UV index will be 2 or low.

For Friday night expect cloudy skies with a 30 per cent chance of showers. Low of 15.

Marten Falls Outlook

Cloudy skies with a 30 per cent chance of showers are expected early in the morning. Then there will be a few showers beginning in the morning. High for Friday of 17.

More showers and periods of drizzle are expected Friday night. Low overnight of 8.

Dryden and Vermilion Bay Outlook

A high of 20 in Dryden for Friday. Cloudy skies with a 40 per cent chance of showers in the morning and early in the afternoon. The Humidex will make it feel more like 25. The UV index 2 or low.

For Friday night expect cloudy skies with a low of 13.

Previous article$22,500 GOAL FOR HOSPICE NORTHWEST ANNUAL CAMPAIGN
Next articleCoffee crunch: prices are going up, way up