OTTAWA – The Ottawa Police Service Guns & Gangs Unit has charged 5 men in connection to a drug investigation. The investigation started in August 2016 after police received information about drug activity.
As a result Ottawa Police executed two search warrants at two separate locations, on October 7th – one in the 0-100 block of Van Lang Private and one in the 0-100 block of Woodbury Crescent in Ottawa.
These items were seized during the search warrants:
- 37.5 grams of cocaine
- 6.5 grams of crack
- 3.4 grams of cannabis marihuana
- 60 pills of oxycontin
- $11,785.00 in Canadian currency
- $10,000.00 in American currency
- 2006 Infinity M35 (proceeds of crime)
- 2008 GMC Yukon SUV (proceeds of crime)
They are scheduled to appear in court on November 2, 2016.