THUNDER BAY – Mining News -Growth in the mining sector in Thunder Bay and Northwestern Ontario continues. PREMIER ROYALTY INC. (NSR:TSX) announce that at the opening of trading today, the company’s common shares and listed warrants will begin trading on a one-for-four consolidation basis on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbols “NSR”, “NSR.WT” and “NSR.WT.A”, respectively. Fractional common shares and warrants resulting from the consolidation will be rounded down to the nearest whole share or warrant, as applicable.
Abraham Drost, President & CEO of Premier Royalty Inc., stated, “This event has been about a year in the making as a result of the original vision and commitment of our Chairman Ewan Downie. The Company has acquired a number of cash flowing royalties and true to the original vision, is off to a great start. We look forward to capitalizing on new opportunities for growth as we seek to maximize shareholder value.”
About Premier Royalty Inc.
Premier Royalty Inc. features a high quality cash-flowing royalty portfolio on several remarkable gold mines including:
- 1.5% NSR on the new (Q4/2012) Emigrant Springs Mine operated by Newmont on the Carlin Trend in Nevada, USA
- 1% NSR on the new (Q1/2012) Thunder Creek Deposit of the Timmins West Mine operated by Lake Shore Gold Mines in Timmins, Canada
- 1% NSR on the venerable Buffelsfontein Mine operated by Village Main Reef in South Africa
- 1% NSR on the Mine Waste Solutions (MWS) tailings processing facility operated by AngloGold Ashanti in South Africa
- 1% NSR on the new (2010) Gualcamayo Mine operated by Yamana Gold in San Juan Province, Argentina
Premier Royalty Inc. also has a number of promising earlier stage exploration and development royalties in its growth pipeline and is actively assessing other potential royalty acquisitions and corporate development opportunities in stable jurisdictions.