LAS VEGAS – In addition to all the excitement and thrills that visitors to Las Vegas can experience, now there is even more for visitors to this ever-changing city.
While in the past Las Vegas was the place for gamblers, and people seeking to see top entertainment acts, now, thrill seekers looking for the ultimate adventure can journey to Las Vegas this fall for the mecca of extreme experiences. The staff at VEGAS.com has revealed the Top 10 list for adrenaline junkies or those that never back down from a challenge. These heart-racing Las Vegas attractions will unleash your inner daredevil with one-of-a-kind ventures including:
- Defy gravity with Zero-G and fulfill childhood fantasies of becoming an astronaut. The commercial weightless flights offer training at the Four Seasons and create 30-second intervals of weightlessness for those aboard.
- Soar through the desert with the Bootleg Canyon Flightlines located in Boulder City. The zip-line tour takes the adventurous more than a thousand feet above ground and up to 50 miles an hour.
- Channel Superman and take flight inside a wind tunnel with Vegas Indoor Skydiving. Experience winds up 120 mph without the worries of a failed parachute as an instructor guides you through the air.
The roller coasters on the Vegas Strip take it to another level with record-breaking heights and death-defying drops. VEGAS.com provides a complete attractions guide to delight every risk-taker.
- Feed the hunger for heights with Big Shot at the Stratosphere Hotel-Casino. Taking passengers over 1,000 feet above the Strip, this rollercoaster is not for the faint of heart.
- The Adventuredome at Circus Circus Hotel-Casino has over five heart-racing roller coasters including the Sling Shot, Canyon Blaster and the Inverter. Upside-down, backward, double-corkscrew — these thrilling rides will have you spinning in all directions.
- Enjoy the aerial views of the Vegas Strip moments before you plummet 144 feet on the Roller Coaster at New York-New York Hotel and Casino. Make sure to catch your breath before the 180-degree heartline spiral that is sure to have you at the edge of your seat.
- One of the tallest and fastest roller coasters in the country is located minutes outside of Vegas at the Primm Valley Resorts & Casinos. The Desperado takes passengers on a 209 feet dive right before a spiral with up to 90 mph speeds.
Hop in the driver’s seat with electrifying escapades that will fuel any tourist or local’s need for speed including:
- Take the wheel at the Exotic Driving Experience at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Speed off in exotic cars including a Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin and Porsche for the ultimate driving experience.
- Buckle up for the Vegas Mini Baja Chase and prepare for the aggressive terrain and steep hills at Nellis Dunes. Riders can explore the 15,000 acres in buggies that range from one seat to six seats going up to 50 mph.
- Ride the highway to the danger zone with Sky Combat and learn to fly alongside fighter pilots. Offering three types of flights, this experience allows the brave to execute maneuvers including rolls, spins and hammerheads.
Take the plunge and look no further than VEGAS.com for your comprehensive guide to all the spine-tingling thrills Vegas has to offer. For additional information, visit www.vegas.com/attractions/.