Fort Frances braces for a cloudy day with an evening snow forecast, followed by chances of showers or drizzle midweek, accompanied by moderate winds and a slight temperature rise.
- Conditions: Persistent cloudiness throughout the day.
- Wind: Southeastern winds picking up, gusting to 40 km/h.
- High Temperature: Just above freezing at +1°C.
- Wind Chill: A colder morning with a chill factor of -8°C.
- UV Index: Low exposure at level 1.
- Insulation: Ensure warm inner layers due to the wind chill.
- Sturdy Footwear: Prepare for slippery conditions as temperatures hover around freezing.
- Sky: Cloud cover continues, with snowfall starting in the early evening.
- Snow Accumulation: Approximately 5 cm, likely affecting road conditions.
- Temperature: Holding steady around +1°C.
- Wind: Maintaining strength before becoming lighter overnight.
Looking Ahead – Wednesday, 8 Nov:
- Conditions: Overcast, with a 60% chance of showers or drizzle.
- Wind: Shifting from south to west, gusting to 40 km/h.
- High Temperature: Milder at 6°C.
- UV Index: Remaining low at level 1.
Residents should prepare for a day dominated by clouds with expected snowfall in the evening, potentially impacting travel. The temperature will maintain a steady climb, leading to possible showers or drizzle on Wednesday. The UV index remains low, but the wind’s bite in the morning calls for appropriate attire to stay warm.