Partly Cloudy with Persistent Cold, Prepare for Foggy Conditions After Dark
Webequie is set to experience a day with a mix of sun and clouds, followed by a clear but frosty night and more sunshine expected tomorrow.
- Weather: Sun and clouds mixed.
- Wind: Becoming northeast at 20 km/h in the morning.
- High: Reaching -3°C.
- Wind Chill: A brisk -16°C in the morning, slightly warmer at -9°C in the afternoon.
- UV Index: Low at 1.
- Insulated Jacket: Vital to shield against the wind chill.
- Layered Clothing: To adjust comfortably to the changing temperatures throughout the day.
- Headwear and Gloves: Necessary, especially in the morning.
- Sky: Generally clear with fog patches expected to develop after midnight.
- Wind: Northeast at 20 km/h, becoming light later in the evening.
- Low: Forecasted at -12°C.
- Wind Chill: Feeling like -12°C in the evening and dropping to -18°C overnight.
- Morning: Clearing skies as fog patches clear up.
- Wind: Gentle, up to 15 km/h.
- High: Close to -2°C.
- Wind Chill: Quite cold at -18°C in the morning, improving to -4°C in the afternoon.
- UV Index: Continues to be low at 1.
It’s essential for residents to dress warmly to navigate the chilly wind chills, especially in the morning and late evening. The fog patches forming tonight could reduce visibility significantly, so caution is advised for any travel. The low UV index suggests minimal risk from the sun, but the primary concern remains the cold and potential fog.