Kenora can expect snow to cease, giving way to cloudy skies with a chance of light flurries. Temperatures will decline throughout the day, with a slight chill in the air.
- Weather: Snowfall concluding by the afternoon, leading to predominantly cloudy conditions.
- Chance of Flurries: About 40% likelihood later in the day.
- Wind: Transitioning to north at 20 km/h in the early morning hours.
- High: Initially at 0°C but dipping to -2°C as the day progresses.
- Wind Chill: A cooler -8°C in the later part of the day.
- UV Index: Low at 1.
- Warm Coat: Recommended to combat the dropping temperatures and wind chill.
- Snow-Appropriate Footwear: Essential for morning conditions.
- Hat and Gloves: Advised to maintain warmth throughout the day.
- Sky: Staying mostly cloudy with a 30% chance of light flurries.
- Wind: Slowing to a gentle breeze in the evening.
- Low: Expected to be -5°C.
- Wind Chill: Could feel as cold as -9°C.
- Conditions: Overcast throughout the day.
- Wind: Light, not exceeding 15 km/h.
- High: Around 0°C, though the morning may feel like -8°C due to wind chill.
- UV Index: Remaining low at 1.
Residents should be ready for a cold start in the morning and a crisp afternoon. Even as the snowfall ends, the overcast conditions suggest a need for warm, comfortable clothing and cautious travel due to the recent snow. Visibility should be better than during the snowfall, but the low temperatures are a factor to dress for.