November 4, 2022 – Western and Northern Ontario Weather Outlook

991
Weather Outlook Pine Trees
Photo by Munzeroy Neekan

THUNDER BAY – WEATHER – Canada’s hotspot yesterday was Thunder Bay at a high of +21. That temperature won’t be reached today, as the high for the city will be +6.

Thunder Bay

A few showers will be ending this morning then skies will clear. Winds will be from the west at 20 km/h.

Temperature steady near 6. UV index 1 or low.

Tonight expect clear skies. Winds will be light at up to 15 km/h. Low minus 3. Wind chill minus 7 overnight.

Fort Frances

It is -1 in Fort Frances. Mainly cloudy skies this morning will be clearing late this afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h.

High plus 3. Wind chill minus 6 this morning. UV index 1 or low.

Tonight will see clear skies. Winds will be light at up to 15 km/h. Low minus 10. Wind chill minus 12 overnight.

Dryden and Vermilion Bay

Mainly cloudy skies along with a 40 per cent chance of flurries this morning. Skies will be clearing this afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h.

High plus 2. Wind chill minus 7 this morning. UV index 1 or low.

Tonight clear skies with light winds at up to 15 km/h. Low minus 8. Wind chill minus 10 overnight.

Big Trout Lake KI

Cloudy with a 70 per cent chance of snow flurries. Winds will be from the west at 40 km/h gusting to 60.

High plus 1. Wind chill minus 11 this morning.

Tonight will see cloudy skies along with a 70 per cent chance of snow flurries changing to a 30 per cent chance of snow flurries this evening. Skies will be clearing before morning. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light after midnight. Wind becoming south 30 before morning. Low minus 6. Wind chill minus 13 overnight.

Previous articleCanadian Rangers assist in delivery of new ambulances to remote First Nation community
Next articleNew Correctional Centre Ground Breaking