September 4, 2021 – Western and Northern Ontario Weather Outlook

1266
Rainfall

Thunder Bay – WEATHER – Welcome to the Labour Day long weekend. There are no weather alerts or warnings.

Thunder Bay Weather

It is 15 this morning in Thunder Bay headed to a daytime high of 23. We can expect mainly cloudy skies with a 60 per cent chance of showers. There will be a risk of thunderstorms this afternoon. Winds will becoming southwest 20 km/h late this afternoon.

Tonight will see mainly cloudy skies with a 70 per cent chance of showers changing to a 30 per cent chance of showers near midnight. There will be a risk of thunderstorms this evening. Winds will be from the west at 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low overnight of 11.

Fort Frances Weather

Fort Frances is at 15 this morning. There will be a mix of sun and clouds for Saturday with a 70 per cent chance of showers. There will be a risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. Winds will becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High of 22 with the Humidex at 25. The UV index 6 or high.

Tonight will see mainly cloudy skies with a 70 per cent chance of showers changing to a 30 per cent chance of showers near midnight. There will be a risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Winds will be from the northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low overnight of 11.

Washaho Cree Nation Weather

It is 13 headed to a high of 19 in Washaho for Saturday. Cloudy skies with a 30 per cent chance of showers changing to a 70 per cent chance of showers near noon. There will be a risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon.

Tonight will see cloudy skies with a 60 per cent chance of showers. Winds will becoming north 30 km/h late this evening. Low overnight of 10.

Dryden and Vermilion Bay Weather

We can expect mainly cloudy skies with a 70 per cent chance of showers. There will be a risk of thunderstorms this afternoon. Winds will becoming southwest 20 km/h to 40 late this afternoon.

Tonight will see mainly cloudy skies with a 70 per cent chance of showers. There will be a risk of thunderstorms this evening. Winds will be from the west at 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low overnight of 10.

Previous articleAfter Surveying storm damage, President Biden vows to help Louisiana recover
Next articleA space escape room for your next virtual team building event