Toronto Weather Outlook: Detailed Forecast for Wednesday, May 15, 2024

13110
Toronto TTC Street Car
TTC Toronto Street car proudly built in Thunder Bay

Toronto – Weather – Wednesday’s weather in Toronto will feature mostly cloudy skies with mild temperatures in the morning, setting the stage for a slightly warmer afternoon.

With a falling barometric pressure system and light north winds, residents should prepare for a day with potential brief showers.

Today’s Weather Overview

Current Conditions

As of 6:00 AM EDT, observed at Toronto Pearson International Airport, conditions are mostly cloudy. The temperature stands at a cool 11.9°C, with the dew point at 6.1°C, creating a relative humidity of 68%. Winds are blowing from the north at 14 km/h. Visibility is excellent, reaching up to 24 km.

The day will remain mainly cloudy with a 30% chance of showers in the afternoon. The expected high is a comfortable 23°C, but with humidity, it might feel like 27°C. The UV index will reach a high level of 7. For tonight, partly cloudy skies will prevail, with a continued 30% chance of showers this evening and fog patches developing after midnight, with lows settling around 13°C.

Tomorrow’s Forecast

Expected Conditions

Thursday, May 16, will start with fog patches that are expected to dissipate in the morning, giving way to a mix of sun and clouds. There is a 30% chance of afternoon showers. The high will be around 21°C with another high UV index of 7. Nighttime will see cloudy conditions with a steady low of 13°C.

Working toward the Weekend!

Friday, May 17, will be cloudy with a 40% chance of showers during the day and a high of 17°C, cooling down to cloudy conditions at night with a 60% chance of showers and a low again of 13°C.

Saturday, May 18, continues the trend with cloudy skies and a high of 21°C, with the night experiencing cloudy periods and a low of 13°C.

Wardrobe Recommendations

With the variable weather conditions, layering is advisable. A light waterproof jacket or umbrella would be useful for the occasional showers. Comfortable footwear and optional sun protection like sunglasses or a hat on sunnier afternoons are recommended.

Weather Trivia

Did you know? The highest temperature ever recorded in Toronto was 40.6°C on July 8, 1936. The city’s weather has seen extremes from sweltering heat to blistering cold, highlighting the diverse climate of this Canadian metropolis.

Previous articleWhy Electric CAM Machines Need Diverse Battery Options
Next articleGreater Sudbury Weather Outlook: Detailed Forecast for Wednesday, May 15, 2024