A Drizzly and Cloudy Weekend Ahead in Toronto
Cloudy with a Chance of Drizzle
TORONTO – WEATHER – Toronto wakes up to a cloudy day with a mild temperature of 6°C. There’s a 30 percent chance of drizzle in the morning, so you might want to grab an umbrella if you’re heading out early. The UV index remains low at 1, offering a gloomy but gentle ambiance to the city. The day’s high is expected to be around 6°C, perfect for a light jacket. By night, the sky remains overcast, with the mercury dipping slightly to a low of plus 2°C.
Tomorrow’s Outlook: January 28, 2024
Continued Cloudiness with a Dip in Temperature: The cloud cover persists into Sunday, with a high of plus 2°C. It’s a good day to enjoy indoor activities or a brisk walk in the city, perhaps with a warm scarf and gloves. The night sees a further drop in temperature to minus 5°C. If you’re planning a night out, ensure to layer up to stay comfortable.
Current Weather Conditions:
- Wind Speed and Direction: Currently, the wind is coming from the north at 20 km/h.
- Barometric Pressure: The current pressure reading is not provided.
- Humidity: Today’s humidity level is not specified.
Weather Wardrobe Suggestions:
- Saturday: Light jacket, perhaps with a water-resistant layer, and comfortable footwear.
- Sunday: Warmer layers, a scarf, and gloves are recommended for the evening chill.
Intriguing Weather Trivia: Toronto’s Climate Extremes
Did you know that Toronto has experienced some notable weather extremes over the years? For instance, the highest recorded temperature was 11.2°C in 2002, while the record low plunged to -22.9°C in 2003. The city has also seen significant snowfall, with up to 43.0 cm of snow on the ground in 1966.