Whitesand and Armstrong – Weather – You are set to experience a snowy day, accompanied by chilly winds. The weather forecast for today and the upcoming night predicts snowfall, fluctuating temperatures, and windy conditions.
Today’s Forecast: Cloudy with a Side of Snowflakes
- The day begins under cloudy skies with a 30 percent chance of early morning flurries.
- Periods of snow are expected to start this morning, with accumulations of 2 to 4 cm, painting a wintry scene across the area.
- The wind is set to shift to the south at 20 km/h, adding a brisk feel to the air.
- Temperatures will hover around a high of minus 3 degrees Celsius, but the wind chill will make it feel colder at minus 13 in the morning and minus 5 in the afternoon.
Tonight: A Light Snowy Curtain Call
- The light snow is forecasted to end overnight, followed by mostly cloudy skies and a 30 percent chance of flurries. It’s like the weather is giving us one last snowy encore before the night ends.
- The wind will pick up, becoming northwest at 30 km/h with gusts potentially reaching 60 km/h, making it feel quite blustery.
- Temperatures are expected to drop to a low of minus 16 degrees, with the wind chill creating a sharper bite of minus 7 in the evening and plummeting to minus 27 overnight.
Looking Ahead to Monday, November 27th: A Chilly and Cloudy Day
- The start of the new week will be mainly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of flurries.
- Windy conditions will continue, with northwest winds blowing at 30 km/h and gusts up to 60 km/h.
- The temperature is expected to remain steady near minus 13 degrees, but the wind chill will be significantly colder, at minus 27 in the morning and improving slightly to minus 21 in the afternoon.
- The UV index will be low at 1, reflecting the limited sunshine.
- Dressing warmly is essential. Layer up with thermal wear, a fleece or wool sweater, and a wind-resistant coat.
- Don’t forget a warm hat, gloves, and a scarf to protect against the biting wind chill.