🌅 Morning Temperature: +14°C at 8:00 AM EDT!
- Good morning, Thunder Bay! It’s a cozy +14°C as of 8:00 in the morning, but the city is draped in fog. Interestingly, there have been no advisories issued by the Weather Office, so it’s a foggy surprise! So your morning view of the Sleeping Giant will have to be this morning’s weather picture.
- Right now, the fog is casting a mystique over the city, but don’t worry; those fog patches will dissipate this morning. The day will be cloudy, with a 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon, and yes, a risk of thunderstorms. It’s like the weather’s playing hide and seek with us.
- The wind is currently from the east at 20 km/h, but it will become light late this morning. The high today is 21°C, and with the humidex at 25, it might feel a tad warmer. With the UV index at a low 2, there’s no need for sunscreen and shades today.
🌙 Tonight: Cloudy Skies with Thunder Possible!
- As night descends upon Thunder Bay, expect cloudy skies with a 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening and, yes, a risk of thunderstorms keeping things interesting. The wind will be coming from the east at 20 km/h overnight. The low tonight is 12°C, perfect for a night’s rest.
🌧️ Saturday’s Forecast: Overcast with Gusts of Wind!
- Saturday’s forecast is like a weather puzzle. We’re looking at overcast skies, and the wind will be from the east at 20 km/h, gusting to a lively 40. It’s like the wind’s decided to add a bit of excitement to the day.
- The high for Saturday is 17°C, and the UV index steps up to a moderate 3. So, keep your umbrella handy just in case, and be prepared for some gusty winds. It’s a day for weather enthusiasts!
📸 Send in Your Weather Photos and News Tips!
- Thunder Bay, we want to see your weather adventures, fog or sunshine! Whether you’re capturing the city’s foggy shroud, the drama of thunderstorms, or the gusty winds, snap those weather photos and share your stories. If you’ve got a hot tip on breaking news, spill the beans! Send your captures and news tips to firstname.lastname@example.org, and you could be our next Newshawk hero. Stay weather-ready, Thunder Bay, and enjoy the day’s weather surprises!