October 12, 2021 – Western and Northern Ontario Weather Outlook

432
Weather Outlook Bullrushes

Thunder Bay – WEATHER – 

Thunder Bay Weather Outlook

A high of 17 is forecast for Tuesday. Cloudy skies with a 30 per cent chance of showers late this morning and this afternoon. Winds will becoming north 20 km/h late this morning.

Tonight will see continued overcast skies with a 70 per cent chance of showers changing to a 30 per cent chance of showers or drizzle after midnight. Low overnight of 12.

Fort Frances Weather Outlook

It is 3 this morning in Fort Frances under mainly cloudy skies. Fog patches will be dissipating this morning. High for the day of 14. UV index 3 or moderate.

Tonight will see mainly cloudy skies with an overnight low of 10.

Sandy Lake Weather Outlook

Skies are clear to start the morning in Sandy Lake. There will be increasing cloudiness this morning. High for Tuesday of 12. The UV index is 2 or low.

Tonight will see overcast skies with an overnight low of 5.

Dryden and Vermilion Bay Weather Outlook

Skies are cloudy to start the morning but should be clearing by this afternoon. Fog patches will be dissipating this morning. High for Tuesday of 13. UV index 2 or low.

Tonight will start with clear skies that will becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Low overnight of 7.