LONDON – Are you planning to go on the ultimate Europe vacation soon? Make sure to have the best vacation by bringing the following travel essentials.
- Travel organizer – One thing you should always take care of when in another country is your travel documents. These include your passports, plane tickets, train tickets and more. Don’t just stuff them into your bag. You need to keep them organized so that you will have easy access to these whenever you will need to use them.
- Camera lens for your smartphone– You want to make sure that you preserve as many memories you can of your vacation. Cameras are a great way to do that. But the problem is that there are many cameras that are too bulky and too heavy, making it uncomfortable to bring them with you as you tour. The great thing is that there are many smartphones that are already equipped with quality cameras. You just need to invest in some lens in case you need the zoom feature. Not only are they cheaper than buying a brand new camera, but they are pretty light so you can bring them anywhere.
- Travel pillow – While travelling can be enjoyable, it can also be tiring. For those times when you will be doing long travel, whether by plane or trains and buses, make sure to always pack a travel pillow. This will allow you to have ample rest. When you are well-rested, you’ll have a better time enjoying the rest of the tour.
- Powerbank – Especially if you opted to use your smartphone as your camera, your phone’s battery can get drained because of use. That will be unfortunate if you get to a wonderful tourist site but you find out that your phone’s battery no longer has any charge. Make sure to bring your trusted powerbank with you. Make sure that you charge it at the hotel or wherever place you are staying the night before so that it will have a full charge for when you go out and tour around the city.
- Water bottle – If you’re going to do a lot walking from one tourist spot to the other, you will get thirsty for sure, especially if it’s summer. Make sure to stay hydrated by drinking lots of fluids. In some places, buying bottled water can get pretty expensive, so try to bring your own water bottle instead.
- Packing cubes – There are some people who are already experts at packing, and there are those who just can’t seem to get their things organized! If you are part of the latter group, the solution to your packing problems is here! Packing cubes or bags are very convenient and helpful for all travellers. It’s up to you how you can sort your clothes and other stuff. You can even sort them according to the day you will the outfit so that it will be easier to find instead of going through all your clothes stuff to find one specific shirt.