TORONTO – TECH – As the COVID-19 pandemic started, many people took to their kitchens, and baked treats and comfort foods for their family members. Across Canada, many people have sought to focus on losing some of those “Covid-calories”.
Perhaps in response, Apple has a solution.
Intelligence and Engagement
Introducing the Fitness+ Trainers
- At launch, Apple Fitness+ will be available in Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, the UK, and the US.
- Fitness+ will be available to Apple Watch customers as a subscription service before the end of 2020 for $12.99 (CAD) per month or $99.99 (CAD) per year. Everyone can try Fitness+ free for one month.1
- Customers will be able to share their Fitness+ subscription with up to five other people in their family with Family Sharing (Apple Watch Series 3 or later required).
- Three months of Apple Fitness+ are included for customers who purchase Apple Watch Series 3 or later, starting September 15, 2020. This extended trial is available for a limited time.1
- Apple Fitness+ is included in the Apple One Premier plan, which, where available, also gives customers access to Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, Apple News+, and 2TB of iCloud storage for $33.95 (CAD) per month, and can be shared among up to six family members.
- Fitness+ requires Apple Watch Series 3 or later paired with iPhone 6s or later or iPhone SE.
- For usage with iPad, Fitness+ requires iPad Pro, iPad (5th generation or later), iPad mini 4 or later, iPad Air 2, or iPad Air (3rd generation). Fitness+ is supported on Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD.
- Apple Music subscription is not required.
- Specific software requirements for Apple Watch, iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV will be shared ahead of availability and will be compatible with devices listed.