KENORA – NEWS – The Kenora Community Street Crime Unit (CSCU) and the Organized Crime and Enforcement Bureau (OCEB) have laid charges against a Kenora man for weapons-related charges stemming from an ongoing investigation.
On Tuesday, February 18, 2020, at 1:39 pm Police arrested 35-year-old Christopher PAQUETTE in the north end of Kenora.
As a result of the OPP investigation, he has been charged with the following Criminal Code (CC) Offences.
- Possession of a Weapon for a Dangerous Purpose, sec 88 CC
- Knowledge of Unauthorized Possession of Firearm, sec 92(1) CC X2
- Careless Storage of Firearm, Weapon, Prohibited Device or Ammunition, sec 86(1) X2
- Possession for the Purpose of Weapons Trafficking, sec 100 CC X2
- Fail to Comply with a Release Order-Other Than to Attend Court, sec145(5)(a) CC X3
Paquette was held for bail and appeared at the Kenora Court House on Wednesday, February 19, 2020.