OTTAWA – Maxine Bernier is the leader of the People’s Party of Canada.
This is a statement released by Maxine Bernier following the release of the Ethics Commissioner’s report and a decision to exclude him from the national leader’s debate:
Trudeau broke conflicts of interest law to help his cronies and buy votes. He has divided Canadians more than any other PM before. His party only has 242 candidates while PPC has 312 a few weeks before the campaign begins.
– Scheer is pandering to every interest group in order to buy votes, including radical Islamists who want to impose their barbaric values to Canadians. He’s in the pocket of the dairy cartel. He has no clear principles or program.
– Singh asked the Leaders’ Debates Commission to exclude me from the debates. He has ties to Sikh extremists and praised the Cuban communist tyrant and killer. His zombie party only has 149 candidates three weeks before the campaign begins, while PPC has 312.
– May is a fringe climate alarmist who wants to destroy our economy. Her party has barely accomplished in 35 years what the PPC did in 10 months. It has only 241 candidates, while PPC has 312 a few weeks before elections.
– Blanchet only cares about Quebec separatism. He has candidates only in Quebec. He also welcomes the head of Quebec’s Communist Party as a candidate. He is a completely irrelevant political figure for the vast majority of Canadians.
– THEY ARE ALL INVITED TO THE DEBATES AND NOT ME.
People’s Party of Canada