THUNDER BAY – The Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce is hosting an APEX Speaker Series breakfast on Best Practices in Anti-racism and Inclusion on Wednesday, June 19 at the Prince Arthur Waterfront Hotel & Suites.
The event will feature a discussion on the Anti-racism & Inclusion Accord, what it means for the community, and how business can get involved. Presenters will also highlight two local initiatives that are helping to advance diversity and inclusion in the city and region.
- Norm Gale, City of Thunder Bay
- Ken Ogima, Fort William First Nation
- David Paul Achneepineskum, Matawa First Nations
- Sean Spenrath, Wake the Giant
- Melissa Hardy-Giles, ORIGIN
Registration & breakfast will begin at 7:30 am with the keynote beginning at 7:50 am. Tickets are still available through online registration at www.tbchamber.ca