THUNDER BAY – Do you take Thunder Bay Transit? Now is your opportunity to share your ideas about how to improve the service.
In October 2017, Transit launched its route optimization projects to develop service improvement options for routes and schedules with the goal of providing quicker and more efficient travel for customers.
Based on an analysis of current bus service and performance, and considering the feedback from riders, Thunder Bay Transit has developed bus network improvement options to meet the service’s goal.
You can learn more about the project and share your input by visiting the Transit Route Optimization Project Website, and come to one of the drop-in public open houses from February 5 – 7, 2019.
Tuesday, Feb. 5
- 8:00 am – 11:00 am – Lakehead University Agora
- 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm – Waterfront Terminal
- The project team will also be at the Neebing Ward meeting on Feb. 5, at 7 pm in the West Arthur Community Centre.
Wednesday, Feb. 6
- 8:30 am – 11:30 am – City Hall Lobby
- 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm – Intercity Shopping Centre, Food Court
- 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm – Fort William First Nation Community Centre
Thursday, Feb. 7
- 8:00 am – 11:00 am – Confederation College, SUCCI Lounge