THUNDER BAY – Thunder Bay will be the host on February 5th and 6th 2019 for the 11th Annual North West Immigration Forum.
The two-day event will be held at the Italian Cultural Centre on Algoma Street.
Here is First Day Overview Coverage
NetNewsledger is proud to be the official live stream provider for the event.
Day One Coverage
11th Annual North West Immigration Forum
The North Western Ontario Local Immigration Partnership invites you to attend the 11th Annual Regional Immigration Forum.
Who should attend?
– Employers, Service Providers, Municipalities and Government Representatives/Agencies from North Western Ontario.
What will be discussed?
– Attraction and Retention Strategies
– Economic Immigration Pathways
– Employer Engagement & Tools
Who will we hear from?
– Presentations will be made by a variety of agencies and government programs including the Northern Policy Institute; The Conference Board of Canada; Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program; FedNor, Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada etc.
Looking to further engage?
– Submit a Poster Presentation to share relevant work/programs/initiatives with your colleagues throughout the region.
What does the fee cover?
– The 90.00 registration fee covers breakfast, lunch and coffee breaks for February 5th and 6th.
Need a place to stay?
– A block of rooms have been set aside at the Prince Arthur Hotel – call and reserve your room, referencing the Immigration Forum to receive a reduced rate of $89/night!
How can we best accommodate you?
– Please email email@example.com and let us know how we can strive to accommodate your needs. We will do our best to ensure that the Immigration Form is a place that is comfortable and accessible for all.